[ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ learn more about CYCLING74 -

integer integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Jan 24 22:51:34 CET 2001

>found this of interest.
>
>When I opened my preferences for the Max/msp list Netochka Nezvanova was
>included in my:
>
>    Ignore Post List
>
>    If there are users whose posts you prefer not to see, list them here.
>    Enter one user name per line up to 5.
>
>I have since removed your name from that list and am pretty sure that your
>posts will come through. If this is truly the case, then those who want to
>receive your messages will and those that don't wont, which is the way it
>should be.
>
>©

The estimable Jeremy Bernstein [yes that one] was aware of this and
when queried refused to answer.

When did NN initially find out +?
Owing to Cycling74 competence they also _set NN's preference to filter NN posts.

To learn more about Cycling74 thieves. liars. addicts + monopolists.

                http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74

         kontakt - Cycling74 Thieving INC  - David Zicarelli \ cycling at sirius.com
                   request Cycling74 to halt all unsanitary activities++

         kontakt - IRCAM [they license MAX 2 Cycling74]  - Vincent.Puig at ircam.from
                   request IRCAM to stop facilitating the Cycling74 monopoly.