KORPORAT _ debriz.part.o+o

integer integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Jan 30 23:35:19 CET 2001

KORPORAT _ debriz.part.o+o

U & I - slavery INC [OMPETENT]

01 serf wrote:

>I work for a developer (U & I Software) whose apps all 'break' to
>some degree with OS 9.1

Gallery UK - slavery INC [OMPETENT]

>What is the easiest way to access the pixel data of movie frames. ?
>
>Any pointers would be welcomed ?

 char *uelkom = nil;

Cycling74 - THIEVING + INC [OMPETENT]

        http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74
        http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74
        http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - d!e tanze der b!enen.
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST  - bulk water contains too little oxygen for modern needs
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478