[ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ 242.bio.moda

integer integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Feb 5 02:54:01 CET 2001

                http://eusocial.com/242.bio.moda

+ \\ interferences

[rap] artist

      http://www.noemalab.com/sections/ideas/ideas_articles/hovagimyan.htm

rich.bored+edukated life field

      thanks for the poem. your performance impressed me a lot
      as you know and triggered more emotions and thoughts then i could remember.
      so i look forward to go through the poem and writings more thoroughly.
      speaking honestly, i was most impressed of the way you yourself were dealing
      with social masks and the personal freedom that shines through this grown ability.
      it made me look at the roles i play more consciously. (and gave a nice example of
      the practical aspect of the issues you were talking about.)

      meeting you and your friend was definitely one of the festival´s highlights.

--- "G.H. Hovagimyan" <gh at thing.net> wrote:

>First of all I am not your friend.

(^_^)

But Hogvitamin, we make very nice video game for
your honor!!!

http://homes.arealcity.com/meikoandryu/thingist.html

>You insulted me
>on the Rhizome
>list.  Secondly your fake oriental act is offensive
>and racist.

You call us fake oriental!?!?!?!?
YOU are fake oriental!!!!

>I will
>not allow you to post in Thingist as long as you use
>that style of
>writing.

But Meiko and Ryu are just being self!!!
Why you ban japanese from thingist?!?!
This seem very racist!!!!

>I suggest you read the post on Thing bbs
>under threads under
 thingist.  The one that is Titled *This is a
>moderated list*   There are
>links on the bottom of the page directing you to the
>rules of
>nettiquette.  I suggest you read them.
 gh

We look! Particular we say you go to look!!!

Rule 8: Do not abuse of power!!!

You throw Meiko and Ryu off website
for be japanese?!?! For write in style
of our own!?!?! We call abuse of power!