\/\ nn buletin : nn wants to rent you

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Mar 9 01:34:51 CET 2001

        \/\ nn.buletin - quo! +?

            Netochka Nezvanova has been appointed Director of leaves + petals
            at the ultra prestigious Steim Institute - http://www.steim.nl

            Netochka Nezvanova will be departing on 01 elongated vacation
            shortly - 0+0 emotional + technical support shall take place
            during the vacation. I cannot be bothered.

vr!endel!jk.nn

ade <ade at stub.org>

>nn wants to rent your body.
>
>She believes that in the future, you wont need your own body, you'll
>just hire a more appropriate one for the task in hand.
>
>This requires intimate familiarity with the other self - the invading
>self ('I enclose my body and say: "This is mine"' propogates this
>notion of the self being enclosed within one body, she uses you to
>extend her_self_).
>
>This works as far as nn is concerned, because her mind is outside her
>body (it is sitting in the audience, taking notes). The host body
>requires little to no intimacy. "I am following your cues" it says.
>
>nn is known for her attitude, reinforced with every burst of
>propaganda and at every public appearance. Again, this reinforces 'the
>self' being attached to (any) body. I wonder, does her attitude extend
>beyond her body? [+01_ultra_krash.png] - maybe.
>
>Let's introduce _code_. Code used to be a formalisation of processes
>in the days when execution was predictable. Not any more. Code has
>attitude. Code behaves. Code misbehaves. [+01_ultra_krash.png]
>
>Extend your self with code. There is no 'body' any more. Code carries
>on long after the body expires. My code is me. I am my code.
>Double-click me. Execute me. Use me.
>
>My code speaks for me. You dont need me to stand on stage and demo my
>code. You dont need me to explain my code, because that's what the
>(F1|Help) key is for.
>
>Through my code I will be immortal, but will have no body (big deal).
>nn will get through endless host bodies until she runs out. Which
>would you rather do?

http://membank.org/dataset/f/juzt.u.jpg

m! bod! = u!tr dzn urz. ! = ut!l!sz ultra lux.

>lv+. aw

beaut!fl k!sz

>Attachment converted: m9ndfukc.m!:_ultra_krash.png (PNGf/ogle) (00001502)

        and - closing the synaptic gap [synapse - greek for juncture
                - hence the juncture gap - protoplasmic kisses which seem to
                                constitute the final ecstasy of an epic
love story
                                        - the ethereal kiss which involves
no contact]

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - r!ch.bored.edukated.all dolled up for autumn
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478