[PD] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Apr 23 16:21:58 CEST 2001

>Attachment converted::       .mov (MooV/TVOD) (00001620)

u!nk

>>>Chris finds this amusing, "It's rude, but funny."
>>
>>chris understandz nn dez!gn uel.
>
>=)
>

>>                                 !t !z znob!sh dear.
>>                                 nn bel!evz !n 2 t!pez ov znober!.
>
>So, please share with us the two different types of snobbery...

ou!.ou!. b!enzur.

00. ver! ekspenz!v
02. ver! good value

        let us remember that modern employment is the precise
        equivalent of slave labor. any labor which competes with
        slave labor must accept the economic conditions of slave labor.

        slave owner  - FREE is beautiful
        fascist      - arbeit macht FREI
        neu fascist  - FREE tote bag with the $1.95 maSS produced kitsch \ refuse.

        FREE = neu + improved FASCISM

                                           pre.konssept!n
                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!n.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova     -  KraFt_durch-Freude \\
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST  \\  du - arbe!t macht ganz gluck!ch + fre!!!!!!
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478