[PD] more n2+o zpektaklz

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Apr 23 19:48:34 CEST 2001

hallo again nato.0+55 operators \ pilots + __... !!!!!kk - dze odr z!de

planning 01 nato.0+55 spektakl at the university of applied arts. vienna
for may \ june

you wish to play +? - may email ecdysone at eusocial.com

shall selekt 2 personages - travel. akomodations + pilot's fee paid ov korsz
[nato.0+55 travel well non +?]

those wishing to attend.participate.present data - may contact me.

vr!!!endl!.nn

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - ! juzt forget 2 eat.
^Pf^P^P^P3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478