[OT] Re: [PD] pd under Windows 98 ?

Michal Seta mis at music.mcgill.ca
Thu May 3 16:34:35 CEST 2001

So, as I'm not such an experienced Windoze user but I do use it lately on a
fairly regular basis, how do I go about viewing my current tasks and shutting
them off at will?

Can I do it only through the ctr-alt-del trick and selecting from the list?
Also, how do you turn them back on without having to restart your computer?

Thanks.

./MiS