[PD]

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Jun 18 05:58:10 CEST 2001

>From: "evan sugerman" <sugie at cats.ucsc.edu>

>If a conversation is to continue; 2 things for actual communication:

du = muzt knou

>/Extinguish cryptic language forms.  It doesnt function to communicate an
>idea which is based in minor reality.
>-granted,..language is arbitrary, but I would like to read what you say
>instead of working at translating symbols which are in essence english
>anyway.

= 0+0 dez!r !n komun!kat!ng avec to!.

>soon.evan
>

>p.s I dont hate! you.

i do!!

>From sugie at cats.ucsc.edu Mon Jun 18 05:46:45 2001
>

>> ss - arbe!t macht fre!
>> zlave.ounr - zlavez macht ganz gluckl!ch + fre!
>> !et anodzr Microsoft Outlook Express lo.!q.us.kou.bo!.kr!!!!!ket - INTEL
>macht ganz gluckl!ch + fre!
>
>> nn - u.s. pedagog!e = macht ganz gluckl!ch + fre!. YES PL EASE!!!!!!
>

>what is this? ^
>

>> intimacy kannot be expressed discursively.
>

>This is not intention.  I am very passionate about certain ideas you
>utilize.  Boundaries, I agree are a simple construction, sometimes the
>placing of things needs discretion.
>

>> paradoxically intimacy is violence........
>

>please ellaborate.  All is.
>

>> may wish to wake + pay attention.
>
>To what?  Your words.  I sensitively watch all that i can.  Maybe you can
>enlighten me.
>

>> i shall not repeat myself.
>

>fukin arogant.
>

>> >byefornow.evan=20 (20)?
>

>withlovethistime.evan

bye bye modern soldier

nn

-  repeat aftr m!

-

this is totally amazing - tonight i am a hydra. stream through me.
-

m9ndfukc.macht.fre! _||-
                                                 ee d c b a
                                               rr q p o n m l k j i h g f e d c b a

0
0
0

  || KORPORAT KR!EG MACHT 3k0R KUNST

     N[>] IMF - the International Meme Fund
              - shear pathway to the core.
              - promoting meme development. lokomotion. + reinvestment.
              - meme sekurity + meme transaktions. [>]

rekurrent exc!tat!on ||

– – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – Ò – – – – – – –

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1