[PD] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Jul 3 17:40:34 CEST 2001

o the quivering wing of affectation. o the tumult in my soul.

do find self unwilling + unable to indulge that
inkompetent + lazy + korporat fascist exploiters
e.g. ircam serfs wish.

for simply - they not the parallel brain cells have
my meaning to kompute [may explain their present position + gender]
so be it. my eyes tear less lest one knows the truth in them.

forward this + all of my transmissions to your master as desired - you may so do.
i may post to this state funded forum as i well wish when wish how i wish.
as every one else so may do.

simply because your masters have decided how you must live one should not.must not.will not
conclude + automatically others obligated are korporat fascist slaves like you become.
fin - else 100 martian elephants on me shall walk and now.

[you lose]

i lokate self at simply.superior coordinates to decide
that which my desires satisfies - not you.
making your memories stick. not you.

my suggestion to konsum 01+ kalmant is. have a seat and admire me.

it would a monumental victory be - for all french citizenz - if you
the unwashed amalgam at ircam became as superb as i and stopped throwing
their money into the atmosphere.

to Francois.Dechelle at ircam.fr - you are a testament to the great scientifik
m9nds of our day monsieur. i salute your astonishing career - gaze up at the
luminous cosmos and deklare. o that you may be god.

friendly. nn

Emmanuel Rio - and what may thou be. a kloned sheep +?
               tis unforgivable. for this the pyramids were raised +?
               velikovskian katastrofism.

Francois Dechelle <Francois.Dechelle at ircam.fr>