[PD] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Jul 13 03:55:45 CEST 2001

>NEW FOR             2001! As an added feature of this years' bookstore,
>BreakPoint Books (BPB) will be coordinating a special "Meet the Author"
>event on Tuesday, 14 August 2001. At this unique program - available only
>to ........
>This is definitely a great opportunity!

cezt vra! cezt vra!

>If you are interested in participating in the "Meet the Author" event,
>please respond to this email by Friday, 20 July 2001 by completing Part I of
>the form below. Be sure to specify which book you will be signing so that
>BPB can adequately prepare for your signing. If you have any questions
>regarding this event, please contact

>Also, in an effort to provide the most complete selection of books, BPB is
>continually looking for input on what they should stock for their onsite
>store. If you will be recommending a book in your session, please let us
>know - we would love to be able to satisfy the demands of the conference
>attendees. To have books considered for sale in the bookstore, please
>complete and return Part II of this form.

>PART I: "Meet the Author" Event - Tuesday, 14 August 2001

__pl!z___ Yes! I would like to

 pl!!!!z - play between those lines.

participate in the "Meet the Author" event on
Tuesday, 14 August. I am only available during the hours of:
_________ +1. ______________________

you are playing games with me again.

Contributor's Name: _____ Netochka Nezvanova __________________________

Session Title: _____ Meet the Author - ProTease MazE ______________________
Phone #: __ 2 am siren _____________ Fax #:_____ stick your tongue out so i can xerox it ____________
Email :______ nn at intracellular.c0m __________________________________________________________

Book I would like to sign (title, publisher, price):

_____ Netochka Nezvanova _________nn_________+less______________

 _____ La Sculpture du Vivant __________________

>Please return this form via email

2 dze korrekt address +?

1001 ventuze.nn

1001 !sz tanz.nn

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
            \/       __
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova at eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com
                                  http://www.biohakc.com
                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!