[PD] [OT] time[r]code under linux ?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 10 18:32:44 CEST 2001

Hi Chris,

select() may work better (or else it might not... depends on OS and other
things.)  Also, if the problem is just to reduce time jitter in the messages
Pd receives, you can time-stamp the messages (gettimeofday(), usually
accurate to a millisecond or better) and have the Pd patch de-jitter them
using the "pipe" object...

cheers
Miller