[PD] endorphins for you

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Aug 15 06:58:15 CEST 2001

>post your responses to syndicate admins idiots from
>rhizome to syndicate lovers?
>
>they'll unsub me for it

are you are afraid +?

i understand what you are feeling for we share membranes but
the syndicate admins idiots do not share anything with us do they +?

so tell me.

it is irrelevant if the V2 and Transmediale employees implement more draconian neo.fascist measures
to cover up the draconian neo.fascist measures. [we bomb from without. we want you to know everything]

they are old. ugly. + soon to be evacuated.

lv+. nn

>rhizome

nn wishes to acknowledge rhizome's exemplary comportment.
clap + clap. you are worthy of being the leading art portal. YES PL EASE!!!!!

my compliments. it is beautiful being beautiful!!!!!

i shall play with you now. email me. i wish to discuss something.
as you recall i am rich.bored.and edukated. and i have an abs. fatal attraction to
integrity and liberty.

<nettime

nn wishes to acknowledge nettime's totally despicable + criminal comportment.
clap + clap.  Geert Lovink are you a man or a mouse +?

ne. you aren't a mouse.  you are filthy. cowardly. korporat fascist refuse.

how much longer do you think you + your cronies will be able to keep it under `control` a +?

as you may imagine when you go - there shall be 01 amalgam of parasites going awaaaaaaay with you.
anesthesia from below louse.

nn - totally. bemused. one must enjoy this. nothing like seeing a bunch of incompetent.males

        running about trying to cover up the leaks in their neo.fascistic - mafia. HELL

        you want some oxytocin to go with that a +?  nn laughs. pathetique ART MAFIA fools.

        V2 and Transmediale - proudly financing the ART MAFIA - SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!