[PD] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ re:search

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Sep 17 13:47:52 CEST 2001

>>from brisbane australia,
>>where obesity reigns also.
>

>i think osama bin laden is much much much + much much much sexier than george bush.
>
>+ i think he would like 2 watch g.bush dance
>[if g.bush covers his face (all _real xyz cover their faces) evidament]
>

>nn - selecting the noise. lets see ... mussoliniheadkick - islam. da. kabul. da. zndz good.

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/noisz/242.headhunter.mp3

come now george bush - zwrl you ultra delicious christian fundamentalist gigolo you

zwrl

nn - sipping the peisaj \\ dying for sex:  [necessary to bypass the nettime censors]

-
Netochka Nezvanova      - dont dismiss me. it could help you avoid the fate of the Romans
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST   - your impression yes +?
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478