[PD] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ Petition for a Thoughtful U.S. Response

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Sep 17 21:20:07 CEST 2001

Petition:

http://www.thePetitionSite.com/takeaction/224622495

URGENT! In the aftermath of the ruthless attack on the World Trade Center
and Pentagon, we implore the leaders of the United States to ensure that
justice be served by protecting the innocent citizens of all nations.

02.

Petition for a Thoughtful U.S. Response

************** Please sign The Petition at

http://home.uchicago.edu/~dhpicker/petition

which appeals to world leaders
to be level-headed and, wherever possible, peaceful in their response to
the recent attack against the United States.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE, AS QUICKLY AS
POSSIBLE. The signatures logged by the website above will be forwarded to
leaders around the world. It is imperative that we act quickly to prevent
war!!!

Thank you.