[OT] Re: [PD] Plugin~ object!

Richard Dobson RWD at cableinet.co.uk
Sat Nov 24 14:50:22 CET 2001

I'm currently using Mandrake 7.2 - which has proved a bad move (from RH
6) as it does not configure my SoundBlaster 16 properly - I have to do
it by hand each time I boot into Linux. Which is probably why I don't
boot into it very often! RH6 didn't have this problem. According to the
Mandrake 8 box, it uses the unofficial gcc 2.96 that was such a problem
with Redhat 7. Does Mdk 8.1 fix that? I have heard that RH 7.2 does
restore the proper 2.95 gcc.

Richard Dobson

--
Test your DAW with my Soundcard Attrition Page!
http://www.bath.ac.uk/~masrwd (LU: 18th July 2001)