[ot] Re: [PD] What I know about this f****ing worm

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at
Thu Nov 29 16:50:08 CET 2001

"Marc Lavallée" wrote:

> > isn't this, what we have the [ot]-sublist for ??
>
> Oops... I should have known.
> I'll use a filter instead of complaining on the list.
????
you are absolutely right, for complaining about [ot]-messages,  that are
posted on the main list.
my mail was aimed (more) at the list (than at you), that we really
should use the [ot] option, if we want to discuss off-topic topics.
no filtering would have kept you from receiving the whole virus/worm
posts, since they were marked as regular posts.
i do not think that [OT] should be completely left to integer

mfg.cd.assdf
IOhannes