[PD] [OT] - teaching job at UCSD

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Wed Dec 5 20:34:19 CET 2001

OPEN TEACHING POSITION AT UCSD: COMPUTING IN THE ARTS

Hi all,

UCSD's Visual Arts and Music departments are jointly searching for a lecturer
to teach courses in our undergraduate "Interdisciplinary Computing in the Arts"
major ("ICAM"), and to act as a student advisor and program coordinator.  The
ICAM program offers techniques and aesthetics courses in both music
and visual arts.

This is a career position; we're looking for a dedicated teacher who would like
to settle in San Diego.  See the fourth job posting on:

    http://visarts.ucsd.edu/department/recruit.htm

We're accepting applications at least until Feb. 24.  Although it's not clear
what will happen to U.S. immigration in the next months, at the moment we're
apparently not restricted to hiring U.S. citizens.

cheers
Miller