[OT] [PD] licensing

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Wed Feb 13 16:38:50 CET 2002

hi pix,

and thanks, you are right (I hope), but where is the dividing line?
What is really the meaning of a derived work (in a moral sense, not
legally)?

In my generator/ftable case, it is quite likely, that they are all
based on some prior art, so I think I will simply use Pd license...

Krzysztof-who-pretends-to-be-a-decent-monkey-anyway