[PD] Quick request! pd icon?[OT]

Norbert Math n at alien.mur.at
Wed Apr 24 01:24:43 CEST 2002

alternatively, get the attachments via browser off the list archive -
http://iem.kug.ac.at/mailinglists/pd-list/
on the left frame click on "latest" under "MAIN",
then on the right frame sort the messages
by attachements and  (left|shift|alt) click on the attachement link.

the icons shall appear in the archive this morning