[PD] pd 0.35 test 23 and 26 [OT]

Chris McCormick chris at perthweb.net.au
Fri Jun 14 09:16:44 CEST 2002

At 08:48 14/06/2002 +0200, Orm Finnendahl wrote:
>I'm just curious: What wass the reason for switching from Debian to
>SuSE? I just did the opposite being fed up with all the supposedly
>user-friendly parts of SuSE, which made the whole system quite
>unhandy.

Incase anyone is interested, yesterday i installed debian woody off two
floppy disks and a network connection (new server for work) - very nice,
very friendly. Everything just _works_.

Chris.

Chris McCormick - Systems Developer - PerthWeb Pty Ltd
Internet Solutions for your business!
Level 9/105 St George's Tc - Perth - Western Australia
Ph: (08) 9226 1366 Fax: (08) 9226 1375
Visit Perth online! : www.perthweb.com.au
PGP Key = http://www.perthweb.com.au/~chris/public.txt