[PD-ot] gangklang (nbi@berlin 16.02.2003)

pix pix at test.at
Tue Feb 11 23:47:37 CET 2003

at the last prutaldruth in berlin there were some suggestions that we
should do something at one of the last of the colorsync nights at nbi.

well, we will, and it will be called "gangklang".

this sunday evening (16.02.2003), a bunch of us will be turning up at nbi
(schönhauser allee 157, berlin) with our laptops a long cable (to connect
to a mixer) and our favourite patch.

very relaxed, part social event, part performance. like
prutaldruth, with a realtime collaborative soundtrack.

the idea is that the number of people should lower the pressure,
encouraging people who would like to perform live, but couldn't manage a
complete solo set.

if you'd like to be involved as a performer, send me an email so we can
have a vague idea of hardware requirements (mixers, cables) beforehand.

if you'd like to be involved as an audience member, just turn up ;)

i'll post an exact time when i have more details, just wanted to give a
little warning since we'd already left it so late to announce it
publically ;)

pix.

watch this space [ ]