[PD-ot] DataFlowCologne [was: Re: [max-msp] Cologne area MAX programmers]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Feb 16 16:04:59 CET 2003

Hallo,

[I'm carrying this over to pd-ot as well now, don't know about jMax
list...]

There has been a bit of reaction to m.m.'s question regarding Cologne
Max users, at least in my private mailbox. There seems to be interest
in meeting some day, drink a "koelsch" and hang around with
Max/Pd/jMax powered laptops and such.

To start coordinating these plans, I opened up a "DataFlowCologne"
page on my WikiWeb, where interested people can join in looking for a
place and date to meet. You can reach this page on my site at:

http://footils.org/cgi-bin/cms/pydiddy/wiki/DataFlowCologne

Everyone can edit its contents (as usual on a WikiWeb.)

ciao

original mails: