[PD-ot] path

Thurstan thurstan666 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 20:01:09 CEST 2003

The 'PD search path for patches and other files' menu is not clear to me.
It contains a line with G:/Program Files/pd/extra/

When I close it and open it again it containts two lines:

G:/Program
Files/pd/extra/

This is due to the space I quess. When I then restore the first line
and add "" like so: "G:/Program Files/pd/extra/" the path-menu will not
open anymore.

When does PD use this path-search function anyway? Because when I
click on 'open' it still opens the 'bin' folders.

Greets and sorry for all these novice-questions.