[PD-ot] GEm on Win2k

e skogen eskogen at usfamily.net
Wed Oct 15 05:03:45 CEST 2003

where is your gem.dll? if you place it in the pd/extra folder, or in a
pd\extra\gem folder, you can simply call

pd -lib gem

and it should load. the pd\extra folder is included in pd's path by
default, and as of .37, it can load any external in a folder of the same
name (which makes it easier to organize your files and keeps the
pd\extra folder clean)

maybe the "G:\Program Files\pd" is causing you problems? you could try
it's DOS-style name, e.g: "c:\progra~1\pd" ...