[PD-ot] Use your mac's trackpad as a MIDI controller

Stu Yarrow stu at outpost.org.uk
Wed Nov 26 15:29:52 CET 2003

FingaMIDI is a free, open source, replacement driver for the ADB
trackpad found in the Apple G4 Ti PowerBook and probably the Snow
iBook, G4 iBook and aluminium PowerBooks. It allows the inbuilt
trackpad to be used as a three-axis MIDI controller, sending x, y and z
(pressure) data as parameter change messages.

Its still at the beta stage just now; I am waiting for feedback on
which models of iBook/PowerBook it will actually work on before I push
for a final release.

You can find it at http://fingamidi.sourceforge.net/

cheers

Stu Yarrow