[PD-ot] IEM-server problems

IOhannes zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at
Tue Jan 13 11:27:17 CET 2004

hi list

we are currently experiencing networking problems with our server (IEM.at)

the problems seem to appear in our neighbourhood (e.g: university) only,
but of course i have no proove for this.

thus my question:
has someone not been able to
a) post to any of the lists (MX *.iem.at)
b) visit our website (either http://iem.at or http://pure-data.org )
c) connect to our ftp-server
d) anything else ?

the error should be something like: connection timed out

ad b) it seems like M$-IE has problems while mozilla-clones don't.
(under windows, of course, i have not noticed this behaviour under linux)

please report any failures to me (zmoelnig at iem.at)
in case you cannot connect to our mail-server, please send a CC: to
zmoelnig at umlaeute.mur.at

mfg.as.dr
IOhannes