[PD-ot] Buizz~

RTaylor ricktaylor at speakeasy.net
Wed Feb 4 07:58:46 CET 2004

The label "Frank Barknecht" hathe been affixed to this message,
>Eric Skogen hat gesagt: // Eric Skogen wrote:

>> But dude, a [buzzmachine~] external would be so cool... The Buzz SDK is

I'll not deny that... especially if it would run all the user/developer/plugin
stuff that those folk have managed to amass.

http://www.buzzmachines.com/

http://www.buzzmachines.com/

>(Great to be here on an off-topic list.)

 Yeah
--
 See these tears so blue. An ageless heart that can never mend.
 Tears can never dry. A judgement made can never bend.