[PD-ot] Re: [PD] Pd on Linux ppc (was Pd on Mac OS X)

aym3ric stm-sq at bleu255.com
Thu Jun 10 12:27:59 CEST 2004

mmm
i see, indeed a 2 buttons usb mouse should work, but i was just
mentioning this problem when you don't have a mouse and just use the
ibook with the touchpad, if you need to right click you have to find
some unused key on the keyboard to map it.
and unfortunately afaik it's impossible to do make a combination of one
key + touchpad click to create the second button (which would be way
more friendly ^^)

+!
aym3ric.