[PD-ot] netiquette for the pd-lists

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Aug 26 17:18:11 CEST 2005

Hallo,
IOhannes m zmoelnig hat gesagt: // IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> i have put a page online that should describe the netiquette of the
> pd-related lists (or my views, how they could look like)
>
> https://puredata.info/community/lists/netiquette/
>
> however, since i am only an individual, i might be wrong or mistaken in
> the one or other issue. if you could have a look at it and feel an urge
> to express that they are ok or what should be changed how or what i have
> forgotton, please feel free to do so.

Something else for the netiquette text:

  Please post your messages in plain text format and avoid HTML
  formatted mail. Many subscribers read their mail with a text based
  mailing software, which displays HTML directly. Not only is sending
  HTML mail considered unfriendly, you also risk getting ignored by
  these users. And it might be, that one of them is the only one who
  knows the answer to your question. Get it? So be nice and don't sent
  HTML, send plain text, all will be well.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "plak" @ http://footils.org/cms/show/44