[PD-ot] Millers Courses

josue moreno josuemoreno1 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 00:49:20 CET 2006

From: Miller Puckette
Subject: Re: [PD-ot] Millers Courses
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:34:34 -0800

Well, Music 209 was several years ago.  I think the papers for that course
are still around (linked form the course page.)

The link said: Not Found The requested URL /~mpuckett/209.99s/homepage.htm
was not found on this server.

270c, well, I'm doing that this spring but haven't got a syllabus
together yet; last time around I never put the materials on the web
because the class was small and paper was easier.

Yea, unfortunally i cant be at that courses, maybe will be great to have
that on the web. Anyway i know youre too much busy,

thanks for all,

Josué.