[PD-ot] Millers Courses

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 1 00:34:34 CET 2006

Well, Music 209 was several years ago.  I think the papers for that course
are still around (linked form the course page.)

270c, well, I'm doing that this spring but haven't got a syllabus
together yet; last time around I never put the materials on the web
because the class was small and paper was easier.

cheers
Miller