[PD-ot] Finnish electronics

august august at develop.ment.org
Wed Feb 1 15:42:06 CET 2006

> Hi list,
>
> since February 17th untill 27th ill be in the Helsinki-Turku area.
>
> Does anybody knows about places that i could go to see concerts or
> something related? Im also interested about schools and summer courses and
> festivals.

check out M-bar and the Kiasma Museum at the main center.  You can
probably also ask around at the Sibelius Akademie which is right around
the corner from those two.   Also, check out what is going on at the
Suomilinna - it's a little island in the harbor where there are artists
residencies and galleries and such.  often, there are openings and
performances theres.  I saw phil niblock perform there once.

good luck -august.