[PD-ot] OS/PD/HD BACKUP + PD LIVE OS

juto aviten periclite at free.fr
Sun Feb 19 15:02:09 CET 2006

here is a list of drivers for videos cards, you could find what you have
available here :
/lib/modules/yourkernel/kernel/drivers/video

I took this list on my laptop which used the i810 driver, you could
check into your list or this one which drivers are libre or non-libre  :-)

aty/
hgafb.ko.gz
matrox/
radeonfb_old.ko.gz