[PD-ot] Convolution Brothers listed as ICMC performers, deadline March 18

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 6 02:05:21 CET 2006

To Pd Off-topic mailing list:

Composers out there might want to take note that the Convolution
Brothers (Cort Lippe, Zack Settel, Miller Puckette) are listed as
performers at this year's ICMC.  None of us can play any instrument
at a professional level.  The best way to 'write' for the CBs might
be to submit a tape of what you'd like them (us) to try to sound like.
The ICMC Music Committee will have to sort it out from there.

I'd urge any of you with a compelling idea for a CB act to submit it...
the more submissions we get the harder we'll have to work!

cheers
Miller