[PD-ot] Re: [PD] PD on Mac-Intel

Marc Lavallée marc at hacklava.net
Tue Mar 21 16:19:22 CET 2006

"Trust" is not something that can be embedded in technology, because it's a
question of relationship between people, not machines... Believers of
"trusted computing" should at least watch this animated short:
http://www.lafkon.net/tc/, and  read this article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trusted_computing
--
Marc