[PD-ot] Video editor for ogg-theora

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon May 1 17:26:22 CEST 2006

Hallo,

I'd like to add properly synced sound to one of the LAC2006 recordings
(mine, of course). The video files are in Ogg-Theroa, so basically I'm
interested in a video editor that can open these videos and allows
importing an aiff/wave soundtrack to it. I briefly tried Kino, but it
seems it cannot open theora files. Are there some other editors that
can open theora? Or maybe any converter tools? I guess transcode can
convert to anything, but transcode is a little bit over my head, so I
could need a help with that, too.

Ciao