[PD-ot] Recording GEM output

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon May 22 11:59:35 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm a video idiot, but as I've started to perform with Gem visuals, I
think I should learn up a bit on how to record video and sound
together. Recording only audio works fine from within Pd or through
Jack, but how do you Gem/PDP/Gridflow users go about with recording a
complete video performance for archive purposes? I would prefer
something which would allow me to plug into the VGA-out of my laptop
and the soundcard's output as well and which would then capture the
complete video and sound data to <what?>

Thanks for any pointers.

Ciao