[PD-ot] C crash course

Scott Hildebrand klezmer41 at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 18:25:33 CEST 2006

Start with one tutorial, and then do another. Pick a C
project to work on and just start working on it,
that's the best way you'll learn. And there are a lot
of us here to help you. I would recommend working on a
C program rather than an external.

Scott

--- Jo�o Miguel Pais <jmmmpais at googlemail.com>