[PD-ot] could pd be the ideal software?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Jun 16 07:19:42 CEST 2006

I say the subject line half-joking, but this article describes a
programming language for large scale, complex programs that is quite
similar to the Max/Pd paradigm:

http://www.rebelscience.org/Cosas/Reliability.htm

I personally have been recently driven to make Pd a full-fledged
programming language because I believe that its a more intuitive way
of programming for many if not most people.  That is another side of
the same coin that the above article is covering: current programming
languages were designed by engineers and mathematicians for engineers
and mathemeticians.

I think we should view programming as a question of literacy.  All
people should be able to program just like it is a universal belief
that all humans should be able to read and write.  This method of
programming enables such literacy.

The arc of history bends towards justice.     - Dr. Martin Luther
King, Jr.