[PD-ot] first public release: libpnpd 0.00.1

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Fri Jun 16 23:01:19 CEST 2006

hi all,

i'd like to announce the first pubic alpha release my library-based
audio programming language, codenamed libpnpd (the name is subject of
change), based on a max/pd/jmax based dataflow syntax. as it's designed
as a gui-less library, gui developers are encouraged to use it as
dataflow interpreter backend. (many thanks go to christian klippel, who
already started to integrate pnpd into his karma project)
at the current state, it's not usable for end users, interested
developers can have a look at the doxygen source documentation,
though... but after hearing the first sound generated by the pnpd
engine, i thought it's time for the first public release :)

tarball:
http://www.klingt.org/~tim/pnpd-0.00.1.tar.bz2

subversion repository:
svn://www.klingt.org/pnpd

no website / bug tracker / mailinglist, yet ...

cheers ... tim

--
tim at klingt.org    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

All we composers really have to work with is time and sound - and
sometimes I'm not even sure about sound.
  Morton Feldman