[PD-ot] openGL mistake

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 7 08:54:34 CEST 2006

Hello,

   with making some tests I've awkwardly connected together [glBegin] and [glEnd]
  and activated the gem chain,
  in the openGL manual it's indicated to never do that but it was too late.
  (I know now from experience that I should read the manual before doing anything like that, :D).

  Now I've got a message in pd console when I activate a gem chain that says:

  "GL: énumérant non valide"

  It seems that openGL has recorded this error somewhere I don't know.
  Maybe only a file has to be replaced or modified somewhere?

  It has happened on win32.

  Patco