[PD-ot] elect. circuit simulation music software

a b fudishit at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 03:27:17 CEST 2006

hi there!

to get into the very basics of elect. music Im reading
the book 'music synthesizers-a manual of design and
construction' by delton t. horn from 1984. because im
too lazy to build for each example a physical circuit
and some ic's are very expensive (for example
SN76488=20usd) Im looking for a software with a GUI
which is able to simulate elect. circuits and which
gives me some prelistenings before I start soldering.
which software is the best for the purpose of doing
sound? Youve got any suggestions or experiences?
Thanks a lot!

kiki