[PD-ot] graph tablet recommendation

Tomato Thaumato thaumato.open at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 17:59:58 CEST 2006

I don't know if this is useful information,
but my tablet, an IBM ThinkPad, must use a special stylus.  The
location of the mouse pointer is actually detected BEFORE the pen
touches the screen.  I believe everything through the stylus so you
can set things on your screen (like your hand, which they seem really
gung-ho about recommending).

The tablet is new to me, so I really can't tell you much more.  It was
purchased by my employers, so I don't even have any useful product
research information for you.

Hope that's helpful knowledge in some way!
-Michael