[PD-ot] blogger.com

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Jan 22 10:20:05 CET 2007

hi.

i hope this is the right "cypod" i am directing this email to.
the correct one, would be the person who subscribed "pd-list" to
"blogger.com".
in any case i also send this mail to pd-ot at .

there seems to be another problem with the subscription of pd-list to
blogger.com: the pd-list currently sends emails to blogger.com in
"digest mode", which they don't like (any more?).

since i am tired of receiving an error mail for each and every post that
get's out of pd-list, i bring this up here.

a) who is going to fix this problem now?
(obivously it would be simple for me, but then it is not really my business)

b) who is responsible for future problems?
this is the 2nd time that i get bounces from blogger.com because they do
not like the way pd-list sends emails.
i would like to know for sure who subscribed pd-list@ to this service.
i would also like to find a way to ensure that the person who subscribed
 pd-list@ is responsible for this subscription. this is: error messages
should go to them, directly, without bothering me.

personally i think, that it would be better to not subscribe pd-list@
directly to blogger.com but rather use automatic forwarding from a real
persons account.
so when blogger.com bounces, the person should get the notification and
do something about it.
(i haven't tested this setup, so it might not work at all)

nmfga.dr
IOhannes