[PD-ot] belgium / netherlands / new england

Greg gkjoyce at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 07:52:05 CET 2007

This is at least tangentially related to computer music.
I am going to  BE/NL in March, I was wondering if there are any places
that the PD-minded would not want to miss visiting.
Also, what's going on outside NYC?  AS220 in providence hosts a
psych/electronic act once in a while.  When a big name like Autechre or
Squarepusher is on an international tour they usually hit Boston.  But
it feels like there are some seriously long dry spells.