[PD-ot] SPOR 2007 - composing what?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Mar 15 23:22:22 CET 2007

Hallo,
IOhannes m zmoelnig hat gesagt: // IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Frank Barknecht wrote:
> > Infinite Composing hat gesagt: // Infinite Composing wrote:
> >
> >> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
> >> <head>
> >
> > Will this HTML spam by this notorious "Infinite Composing" ever stop?
> > It fills all my mailing list boxes like an Infinite Invitation.
> >

> be thankful i have blocked it from the other lists ;-)

I just noticed this in the "Live Coding Conference" announcement:

  Keep avant garde internet tidy campaign

  lurk subscribes to the keep the avant garde internet tidy campaign.

  promotion of all lurk events will therefore uphold the following principles:

  * we will never post more than once about an event in any forum
  * we will never market an event to any forum which is not open to such posts
  * we will never post to our own mailing lists about an event more than once, unless there is important news about it (ie venue change, extra person added to the bill)
  * we will never post a message to any forum with the subject ?reminder? or ?last call?
  * we will never apologise for crossposting, as if we did it by mistake
  * we will never send you a follow up mail about an event you didn?t go to
  * we will never add someone to our mailing list without their permission
  * in short, if you want to be sure about hearing of our events, sign up to our mailing lists or rss/atom feeds, then we can stop bothering everyone else.

  http://lurk.org/article/7/keep-avant-garde-internet-tidy-campaign

Ciao