[PD-ot] attachments in thunderbird

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Thu May 10 15:54:45 CEST 2007

Do you folks have "problems" with receiving attachments sent via a
thunderbird-like client? I keep getting Pd-patches as inline text
rather then attachments (only, it seams) when it's sent from a
thunderbird like client - thats why i wonder.

After looking a tad more into it, it shows that the webmail client
that is provided by my mail host does recognize the attachments, but
my regular mail client don't. So.. it might be my client that isn't
"sharp". I still wonder since it works as expected (ie pd patches are
not inline in mails) when sent from other mail clients.

Best, Steffen