[PD-ot] Loft/studio space to share in Montreal

Christopher Murtagh chris at ombu.ca
Mon Jul 16 16:47:18 CEST 2007

 Any Montreal PD-ers here looking to share a recording/working space? We've
got a loft at Pine & St-Laurent that we're not using very much. We're
thinking of letting it go because we do a lot of work remotely and at home,
but it would be a shame to lose this space, as we've built a large and quiet
air conditioned room inside it.

 The space is big, non-smoking, secure and has lots of storage space. If your
interested in sharing it, please contact me directly. Thanks.

Cheers,

Chris