[PD-ot] what happened to idecibel?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Jul 31 18:30:31 CEST 2007

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007, David Schaffer wrote:

> Hi! I'm a newcomer to this list and I have a question: Does anyone know
> what happened to the idecibel french speaking pd/MAX forum? Is it going
> to be back online anytime soon? Thank you.

The software used by iDecibel was threatening the security of its new
host, Artengine.ca. So I had to remove it temporarily. Franck has been
made aware of this in last May. However, he was very busy with exams for
school. I do not know what has happened since. I don't have much time to
look into reinstalling the software myself: I'm quite completely booked
until the end of the month, and I don't want to risk another invasion. All
you can do is write to idecibel at artengine.ca or any other already-existing
idecibel address, to see what's going on.