[PD-ot] Eyebeam's Winter 2008 Call for Residents

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Sep 1 17:34:02 CEST 2007

Eyebeam's Winter 2008 Call for Residents

Eyebeam is now accepting applications for Winter 2008 residencies. In
addition to our preexistent residency program, this season we’re very
pleased to announce an additional opportunity for artist support: the
inaugural Commission for Resident Artists, underwritten by Dewar’s.
Details about the commission, which will offer an additional subsidy
to two residents a season, are here:

http://eyebeam.org/production/production.php?page=aircall

The application deadline for the Winter 2008 Residency Season (which
runs from January–June) is September 17, 2007. All applicants will be
informed of their status by November 2007.

The application deadline for Eyebeam's 2007/08 Fellowship program was
August 6. All applicants will be informed of their application status
by October 1, 2007.

----

'You people have such restrictive dress for women,’ she said,
hobbling away in three inch heels and panty hose to finish out
another pink-collar temp pool day.  - “Hijab Scene #2", by Mohja Kahf